Start-up and operation operations of Dongguan generator rental
1. For units that have stopped for more than 24 hours, the test valve must be opened and the oil pump must be started.
For units that have been shut down for more than 7 days, the insulation resistance of the exciter and the operating circuit should be measured and must meet the requirements;
2. Start the fuel pump, let out the air in the pipeline, and observe whether the voltage is within the specified range. If normal, the official start can be carried out;
3. Check whether the voltage of the starting power meets the requirements. If the voltage is normal, press the start button and release it after the diesel engine runs normally;
4. After the diesel engine is running, observe the indication value of the oil pressure gauge. When it rises above the specified value, stop the oil pump and close the scavenge pump drain valve.
5. When the Dongguan generator is leased and
started, it is considered that the generator and all electrical equipment have been charged, and the human body must not touch the charged part;
6. After the generator is started, the speed of the diesel engine should be gradually increased, and the inspection before power transmission should be performed;
7. Gradually adjust the speed of the diesel engine, but pay attention to observe whether the generator rental operation is normal during the adjustment. Under normal conditions, the brushes on the slip ring and commutator should be free of jumps, sparks, and abnormal noises;