Losses in the operation of Dongguan used generator
In fact, Dongguan used generator
recovery personnel said that after assembly and use, there will be a lot of power loss, below, Kang Liangji Motor Co., Ltd. carefully analyzes for you:
1.When the generator is assembled, the fan water tank is installed and the shaft is connected to the generator. At this time, the power of the generator set is 10% less than that of the diesel engine.
2. DC loss, that is, the loss of the generator stator current through the stator windings
3. Iron loss, that is, the magnetic loss generated by the generator's magnetic flux in the generator. The second-hand generator recovery personnel said that it includes the three aspects of magnetic loss, eddy current loss and additional loss generated by the main magnetic flux in the stator core.
4. Excitation loss. That is, the loss caused by the excitation current in the rotor circuit when the generator is running. ,
5. Additional electrical losses. Losses in the vicinity of the generator-leakage magnetic flux in its vicinity. Losses due to various harmonic fluxes. Sub-harmonic and high-harmonic iron loss on the surface of the rotor.
6. Mechanical loss, that is, the ventilation loss and friction loss of transmission parts in the generator during operation.
Therefore, Dongguan second-hand generator
recovery staff recommends that you carefully consider the power required to load your equipment when preparing to purchase or use a diesel generator, so that the power of the purchased generator does not meet your own requirements. Http: // kongtiaoweixiu0.cn/