Dongguan generator rental
tells the cause of the early wear of the cylinder
(1) The rental of
new or overhauled generators
was put into operation without strict running-in trial operation, causing early wear of cylinders and other parts.
(2) Long-term overload operation. Due to the long-term overload operation of the engine, the temperature of the machine rises, the lubricating oil becomes thinner, and the lubrication is poor, which accelerates the wear of the cylinder liner, piston and piston ring. In addition, as the oil rises, the inflation coefficient decreases, the fuel-air ratio is out of balance, and the combustion is incomplete, the carbon deposits of the cylinder and other parts increase, causing the cylinder to malfunction, thereby accelerating the early wear of the cylinder.
(3) Idle running for a long time. When the generator is rented for a long period of idle operation, the temperature of the machine is too low, the lubrication is poor, the combustion is incomplete, and more carbon deposits are generated, which accelerates the early wear of the cylinder. And because the machine temperature is low, acid substances are easily generated in the cylinder, which will corrode the cylinder, cause pitting and spalling, and cause early wear of the cylinder.
(4) Frequent start. After the engine is turned off, the oil in the lubricating oil circuit quickly flows back into the oil pan, so frequent starting will make the surface of the cylinder liner, piston, and piston ring and other parts in a dry or semi-dry friction state, which will inevitably accelerate the cylinder liner Wear and tear.
(5) No attention is paid to the maintenance of the air filter, resulting in serious blockage of the air filter element, and the air without the filter directly enters the cylinder. And the various dust impurities in the air, among which silicon dioxide accounts for more than half, and its hardness exceeds steel, so the air entering the cylinder accelerates the cylinder wear.
(6) Change the oil from time to time. After a certain period of use, the oil gradually deteriorates and loses its lubricating effect. At the same time, some mechanical impurities are mixed to cause abrasive wear.
(7) Fuel supply during the start-up and warm-up period. When the temperature of a multi-cylinder diesel engine is below 5 ° C, it must be fully preheated before it can supply fuel to the cylinder. Increased, accelerating the wear of the cylinder.
(8) After the engine is started, it is put into operation without warming up. Because the engine temperature is too low, the throttle is immediately increased, the combustion is incomplete, and the carbon deposit in the cylinder is increased, which accelerates the cylinder wear. http://kongtiaoweixiu0.cn/